According to Google, a business that spends $1 on Google Ads receives $8 in profit through Google Search and Ads. Whether Google Search or Display: As your Google Ads Expert, I will take care of all the tasks involved in running a successful campaign.
Note: I am sorry to announce that I will no longer offer these services.
I analyse the structure and efficiency of your campaigns, together with the landing pages behind the ads, and identify optimisation potential. It is important to me that your Google Ads campaigns align with your businesses goals. Goals can be, for example:
- Generate more and better leads with the same ad spend
- Increasing visibility and brand awareness throughout the customer journey
- Increase profitability
- More clicks with less investment
- Gathering data to support your long-term SEO activities
My Google Ads Optimisation Approach
Based on my experience working with Google Ads, I developed a 4 step campaign optimisation process that helps my clients get an uplift in their return on ad spend (ROAS) between 20% to 80%. My Google Ads Management service gets great results for local and service-based b2b businesses.
The optimisation process includes the following tasks:
- A Google Ads Campaign Audit to analyse the current approach
- Build a Granular Campaign Structure for maximum ad relevance to the user’s search intention
- Measurement of Micro and Macro Conversions like Newsletter Sign-Ups and Sales Qualified Leads
- Further optimisation based on the campaign data
This is an ongoing process that I repeat regularly. I don’t want you to be locked into a long-term contract. Therefore, I am offering a “pay as you go” model.
Please be aware that I am not offering my Google Ads Management and Local SEO Consulting Services anymore since I have closed my freelance business.
But if you want to self-manage your Google Ads campaigns, this Google Ads Optimisation Checklist might help.